- Absolutely love the sweater. And the buttons are easy to use, except for perhaps very small hands. It is not bulky and it is very well made. And the shade of blue is beautiful and looks very nice on Rebecca.
- I actually like the fact that the skirt is attached to the shell. Very easy to put on and it gets rid of bulkiness. My Rebecca is actually wearing the slip from Molly's Underwear Collection beneath the dress- and it does not look bulky at all. Checkered print is cute and works well with the sweater.
- I have no clue why they put tights with this outfit. Very cumbersome for Rebecca given her bloomers. So I am just using thigh-highs I bought from another company.
- Boots are adorable. I like the fact that they velcro in the back. They work very well with the outfit.
- Ribbon is a nice extra. I am using it headband style.
Overall an A. Would have been an A+ if it included more practical stockings.