OMG. I loved this outfit so much when I got it as a wee lass. Let me elaborate.
* The outfit - Lots. I should probably mention that red is one of my all-time favorite colors. Growing up, this is just the type of outfit I wore on snow-days, though mine was a hand-me-down from my older brothers so it reminds me of my childhood. (Note: This brings up the fact that the snowsuit style is more from the 1980s and for boys, but I don't care). There's a little belt that buckles around the middle, but I forgot to buckle it for the pictures. It closes with lots of little snaps, and there are two pockets on the front that snap shut.
* The Sled - Very high-quality materials. It looks like an actual dogsled, as far as I'm aware, and even has a brake. It's also the perfect size for holding a second doll.
* The dog - cute, and his little harness and booties go on easily. I left the booties in CA, so unfortunately they aren't included in the picture. Oddly, they're purple when everything else is red and black.
* The outfit - Nothin. Well, it may have been outdated for it's time (see above).
* The sled - I kept it in my closet, and either it got bumped or the rubber holding the brake deteriorated because the strip that allows the brake to bounce down broke. I fixed it with tape, though.
* The dog - I'm not sure I'm in love with his expression, and his little tale wire broke almost immediately, making his tail oddly wobbly. Also, I'm sure those little booties get lost immediately when there are less careful children involved.