Post by schlbdriver on Aug 16, 2009 13:00:48 GMT -5
Don't know if it's too late to had my 2 cents, but...we also had a Chrissa with the same problem. As reported, seems like an issue with the Chrissa. Anyway, long story short. I felt the same about sending away Chrissa, since we had bonded with her. But one day while in the store with her and showed her to the management and they said yup, she had a defected eye, and they would be happy to fix her up and it was only the cost of shipping, $6.95 plus tax. And my DD was ok with it, she's 9. She also loved the hospital gown so I think that helped We're waiting for her return and looking forward to welcoming her back home. So I guess, my point is...when and if you want to you'll know it's time. Good Luck whatever you decide.